Human Resources Coordinator (Part-Time)
Goodwyn Mills Cawood (GMC) is one of the largest privately-held architecture and engineering firms in the Southeast.
GMC is actively seeking a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator on part-time basis in our Montgomery, AL or Mobile, AL office. The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR team across the company.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records in our HRIS and payroll systems
- Scans physical files, checking for quality control and organizing in a digital database
- Properly discarding sensitive documents
- Responds to inquiries regarding company policies, employee benefits and general HR related items
- Assists with onboarding new hires, including preparing workspaces
- Prepares reports with HR metrics and other relevant data
- Assists with open enrollment for benefits and payroll updates
- Performs other HR duties as assigned
- Associate's degree in human resources or a related field preferred
- Administrative or Human Resources experience preferred
- Experience with data entry
- Exhibits Professionalism
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
We believe in community, collaboration, and using the power of creativity and hard work to make a difference. Whether designing schools, parks, hospitals and other commercial developments, or providing clean water, safe streets and restoring resilient environments, GMC takes great pride in serving our communities through the transformative work we do. Every project is guided by the foundational concept that communities are built by people, not companies, and we strive to serve our communities with quality, integrity, creativity and care. One of the Southeast’s most comprehensive multi-disciplined firms, GMC is equipped to provide all of the services associated with architecture, interior design, civil engineering, environmental services, landscape architecture, planning, transportation engineering, geotechnical engineering, electrical engineering, surveying and disaster recovery.